- Do you need assistance unpacking what stimulus packages, government incentives and claims are available to support your business through the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Do you have questions about your employment obligations and liabilities under Australian employment law?
- Are you unsure of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on your short, medium and long-term business strategies?
Join AustCyber and Deloitte for an informative one hour webinar from 12pm AEST on Thursday 9 April to answer these questions and more.
This webinar is for business owners and leaders specifically within Australia's cyber security and concurrent sectors.
A panel of subject matter experts will equip you with the practical knowledge and tools you need to effectively manage your business, teams and customers over the coming months. Key areas of focus will include:
- Survival and growth finance - what stimulus packages are available? Am I eligible? How do I apply?
- Staff and strategy - what options are available to stand down and pay employees? How do I know what’s legal with the ongoing changes?
- Supply chain and procurement - what impact will supply and export restrictions have? What new opportunities exist?
- Customer engagement - how can I effectively communicate, plan and better engage with my customers and partners?
- Digital capabilities - what insights are relevant for management decision-making?
Our panel includes:
- Prerana Mehta, Chief of Ecosystem Development, AustCyber
- Scott Wilkie, Deloitte Special Advisor, cyber/tech company founder
- James Nunn-Price, Deloitte's Asia Pacific cyber leader
- Andrea Culligan, Deloitte Monitor Strategy Partner, multi-startup founder and business owner
- Sarah Fregon, Deloitte Legal Partner, employment specialist
- Matt Donnelly, Deloitte Financial Advisory Partner, restructuring and turnaround specialist
- Morty Managheb, Deloitte Tax Principal, government packages, incentives and claims specialist
There will be the opportunity to submit questions in advance when you register and we encourage you to do so – the purpose of this webinar is to support you! Questions will be answered either publicly during the webinar or if you prefer, privately to you through the chat window.
AustCyber and Deloitte have partnered to deliver this as a free webinar as part of a series of support activities to better enable Australia’s cyber security industry to survive the pandemic period and be well positioned for economy’s recovery, whenever that may come.
We look forward to you joining us.