Register your interest to attend AustCyber and Austrade’s ‘Australia House’ program.
Date: Monday 24 February 2020
Location: ‘Australia House’ – 111 Minna Gallery
Action by 20 November 2019
RSA Conference 2020 is being held from 24-28 February in San Francisco.
AustCyber and Austrade are considering how best we can leverage the event to obtain the maximum benefit for Australian cyber security companies who are interested in attending.
We have booked ‘Australia House’ (111 Minna Gallery) for Monday 24 February and are currently scoping interest for attendance at:
- Day program (8:00am – 2pm)
- Afternoon and evening program (2:30pm –10pm)
- Whole day program (8:00am – 10pm)
Proposed draft program (to be confirmed and will be tailored based on your response):
8:30am: Breakfast and keynote
- Session 1 (keynote) – ‘The trusted marketplace and emerging technology’ Australian/ US case study
10:00am: (Session options TBC – based on demand)
- Session 2A (panel) – [For early-stage cyber security companies] – Landing Pad Deep Dive – ‘Accelerate and scale in the US market – learn to fail and fly’ OR
- Session 2B (panel): [For mature-stage cyber security companies] ‘Cyber defence – opportunities with US government and defence primes’ OR
- Session 2C (panel): [For mature-stage cyber security companies] ‘Finding the right channel partner’ OR
- Session 2D (panel): [For mature-stage cyber security companies] ‘How to get US investors interested’
+ Opportunity for 1:1 meetings
- Session 3 – (Spotlight/panel) ‘US market and global industry trends – impact and opportunities’
3pm: Demo Day
- 3rd Annual Australian cyber security innovation showcase ‘Demo Day’ – with pitch opportunities for Australian cyber security companies available
5pm: Post-pitch networking with VCs and investors
6.30pm: Australian Cyber Security Reception
If you’re already attending, or are considering attending the RSA Conference 2020, and would like to partake in our proposed program of activities, please register here.
If you would like further information about the program, please contact:
- Prerana Mehta (Chief of Ecosystem Development at AustCyber) – [email protected]
- Jonathan Saw (A/g Senior Adviser, Cyber security at Australian Trade and Investment Commission) – [email protected]
To find out more about AustCyber’s participation in international engagements, and the opportunities available for your company, please subscribe to our ‘Friend of the Network’ newsletter.