AustCyber is proud to partner with the Australian Investment Council to offer its refreshed VC101 online program to our network at a discounted rate.
The recorded webinar will be facilitated by leading investment practitioners who will share their experience and wealth of knowledge with you. Australian tech startup Elastagen will be featured as a case study.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain entry-level knowledge of the key strategies that venture capitalists consider and implement when investing in Australian startups. You will learn about:
- VC investment parameters
- What VC’s look for in a business
- The VC model
- Investor considerations when investing in VC
- Due diligence
- Fund lifecycles
- How VCs exit their investment
- How Australian VC compares globally
In addition, participate in a live Q&A session immediately following the speaker presentations.
Date: Monday 8 February 2021
Time: 9:30am - 1.00pm (AEDT)
Cost: $149 including GST
- Mark Bonnar (Southern Cross Venture Partners)
- Deborah Johns (Gilbert + Tobin)
- Alister Coleman (Tempus Partners)
- Stephen Thompson (Brandon Capital Partners) and Rob Daniels (Elastagen)