AustCyber is growing a more cohesive and vibrant Australian cyber security ecosystem.
We bring people together to improve the development of next generation cyber security products and services.
We want to meet regularly with people from innovative companies and other cyber security-related organisations. This will help to build a highly engaged national network that is better positioned to take a bigger role in the global cyber security sector.
This year we’re excited to announce the launch of our new ‘AustCyber Sessions’ program.
What is ‘AustCyber Sessions’?
This program will broaden AustCyber’s availability to consult with people and organisations across Australia.
People in each location will have access to an AustCyber executive member for consultation in a face-to-face format every 6-12 weeks, depending on your location.
Locations will include Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart and Darwin.
Who will I be speaking with from AustCyber?
- Michelle Price – CEO
- Belinda Newham – Chief of Strategy
- Prerana Mehta – Chief of Ecosystem Development
- Mike Bareja – Program Director, Innovation and Capability Growth
- Owen Pierce – Program Director, National Workforce Development
What topics can I discuss?
Anything related to cyber security - it’s up to you! AustCyber is an Industry Growth Centre. Our primary role is helping the sector and its workforce, and this is what we are best placed to discuss. For example, issues include:
- The state of Australia’s cyber sector
- Market trends
- Export opportunities
- Education and research opportunities
- Business growth strategies for start-ups, scaleups or established cyber companies
- Funding and grant options
- Technology trends and commercialisation
The sessions allow up to 30 minutes of face-to-face time.
To make the best use of the time, you’ll just need to provide a broad outline of the topics you’d like to discuss when you apply for a session.
What dates are available for consultation?
Additional dates and locations announced soon.
If you have questions about ‘AustCyber Sessions’, please don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing [email protected].
We look forward to meeting with you!
The AustCyber team